Friday, June 30, 2006

Drawing

A friend recently requested that I post some of my drawings.
Well, its been a while since I've had time to sit and draw, but the time finally came today, so I thought I'd do as requested.
I admit, I'm a little rusty at the moment, so its not great. But not alot beats sitting inside on a rainy day, music up loud, drawing.
(This is the drawing as a work in progress - i did a bit more after taking this pic)

Meanwhile, here is a selection from my HSC major work. They still sit in a box in my room but I got them out to look at again the other day...

5 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! amazing!!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger JT said...

Dude - you can seriously draw! I thought you might have just sat down to have a bit of fun, but they're very good!
What are those big stamps on the HSC ones?

JT

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks anonymous...whoever you are I appreciate that you like my drawings haha

and thanks jt! hehe :)

um the stamps on the HSC ones are drawn on too - they related to the concept of communication between family overseas via letters...kinda random and hard to explain...but most of the others were of letters or hands writing etc... so the stamps just connected the landscape ones into it more...plus they were a bit of fun to add in hehe

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Shannyn said...

That top drawing is awesome. You have some real talent.

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks shannyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home