Saturday, December 08, 2007

“For times they are a-changin”
- Bob Dylan


Lets just say Bob had the right idea when he wrote these words 40 yrs ago…

While Glandular Fever still sits away inside of me, I am pushin on through and have made it back into almost the full swing of things, with finally getting to 3 full days at work this week (HR job) and getting out into the world again.

I have been offered and accepted another job (Ill let you wait a little longer for the details of that one)

I have resigned from my job at the newsagents – after 4 years, the job that helped me through uni – yes, Ive moved onto bigger and better things!

I ve had my final Bible study with the year 7s and with TC Core!

And I have bought a car (my first car)!
Its all happening!
My life is changing somewhat dramatically - - and its exciting!!

Bring on the challenges ahead!

And with it all, there has – as can be expected – been tremendous growth!
God has been teaching me much, and continues to do so.

Yes, while some changes can be a little scary, ive decided meandering through life is not a very good option, and lifes opportunities and challenges must be embraced and tackled head on to be effectively enjoyed and utilised to their full potential!

I guess part of all this learning process has come with the inevitable lessons that come hand in hand with something like glandular fever.
In sickness God teaches us humilty. We are weak, fragile beings which in reality cannot actually control our lives as much as we desire and attempt to. Yet even through our sickness, our weakness, God remains strong, and his power is evident that much more!

Only one thing left to do really…. Praise God, the creator and sustainer of life, the one who gives us all these blessings and opportunities to allow us growth, everyday, in Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home