Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

So I think the most frustrating thing about having glandular fever is the fact that you just get too tired to do anything. There have been a number of things Ive missed out on over the last couple of months cos of this, and so when it came to thinking about how to celebrate my birthday this year, it was a little disappointing to realise i couldnt do any of the things I had originally hoped to do.

But you know what, that actually didnt matter at all!
When it came to the day I had an absolutely wonderful one!

And thats because relationships and people are far more important than things and places.

I was blessed to have some girlfriends over in the morning, lunch with the most wonderful man on earth, and an evening spent with my family (with my brother's return home from melbourne timed perfectly to have us all together). On top of that the Lord blessed us with an absolutely beautiful day to enjoy it all in. And over the last few days Ive been completely spoilt with many beautiful bunches of flowers only the most creative and loving Lord could design!
Yes, this years birthday was full of joy because I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life who love and care for me! Just what I needed! I got quite tired by the end of it all, but these people made my day!
...oh and all the cake was pretty brilliant too ;)

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday indeed!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Chelsea Taylor said...

Thanks Tim :)

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger David said...

Wait, we didn't have lunch...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home