Thursday, October 18, 2007

So I got a new toy!!
Last saturday I got to venture out of the house to the shops - basically the first place ive been in about 5 weeks that wasnt a doctors surgey and purchased one of these babies...
Isnt it beautiful?! It is basically a cool little lens for my camera that will be great for taking better portraits and the like! Im excited! Slowly building my little collection of equipment!
Looking forward to taking more shots! Bring it on!
Heres some from the weekend when we were testing it out...




Meanwhile, in keeping with my desire to do more creative activities, and with the amazing amoung of time i have found myself with of late, i did some painting today - and it was VERY therapeutic!!
There's just something about squeezing the paint out of the tubes, and creating something from nothing with carefree yet purpose driven brushes...


1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger JT said...

I'm dead sexy ;-)

But seriously, love your paintings - keep 'em coming!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home