Sunday, September 30, 2007

First of all, let me apologise for not posting more often of late. To those who still faithfully check coffee break lane I am truely thankful!

So, its been a big few weeks...

Firstly, JT was on holidays for the last two weeks and it was such a blessing to get to spend so much of that time with him....brunch and beaches, cocktails and chicken burgers at manly, new cafes and movies....

And what was even more perfect about the timing of this break was that it was the week before I started a new job!

Yes, you heard right, I got a new job!!!
After looking for about 9 months I had two interviews in two days and for one of them they called back within 2 hrs of the interview and offered me the job!

Its in Human Resources....and if you have been following this space for a while you'll notice that wasnt exactly my desired #1 option....but thats ok! It is a part time (3days a week) and only 5 mins from my house - how perfect is that? Which means I have time available to pursue other avenues (ie photography and film& theatre and art and ministry). So I am thankful for this answer to prayer God has so generously given me.

The not so good news is that, having been sick for about 4 weeks now, 2 days into starting my new job I got even sicker and discovered I have Glandular Fever!!
hmm great timing indeed! hmm can anyone say many, many, MANY hours of rest?!

Never fear though, spring is here, the sun is out, summer is coming, good things are still happening... and the very wonderful JT bought me the most beautiful roses I have ever seen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home