Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cold Ham, Cold Chicken

I am currently meant to be writing an essay on free speech and social responsibility, so I cant really give you a proper update right now.
Instead, I'll leave you with a few thoughts and photos to contemplate.
1. A photo taken of a work at the Biennale last weekend. I like the quote.


2. A pic taken yesterday during free time on CCSI Women's Retreat. This was a postcard stuck to the railing of the walkway we were on. Pretty cool. Especially with the ocean stretching off to the horizon in the background.
3. A quote. These are a few lines from the song May the Mind of Christ, which we sang this morning at TC, and which I think is a good focus and reminder for the rest of the week...

"May the Word of God dwell richly
In my heart from hour to hour,
So that all may see I triumph
Only through His power."

All energy we need to get through each day, each task and each hour, comes from Him. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Jim said...

I love 'May the Mind'. Its such a simple, yet profound song. Not sung enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home