Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sky


I have been absolutely blown away by the beauty of the sky of late. Now I realise that could sound quite random, but basically every night for the last 2 weeks there has been a beautiful sunset! The combination of clouds and light at twilight has been amazing! And yet it feels like none of these words bring God's amazing creation justice in their description! While my words cannot accurately descirbe, I managed to get home just in time to run out with my camera and capture this beauty itself tonight, so thought i'd share it with you in case you missed the real thing! It truely is an expression and great reminder of our amazingly loving and creative God!

5 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Adam said...

creation is dead set awesome :)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Camel said...

I've been watchin them on the news...too lazy to walk outside. Nah...my buddy Tim Bailey (i SO want his job) has had them on each night and has commented that this is best time of year for sunsets. Pearlers

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture, nice thought, awesome creation.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Craig Tubman said...

In response to your comment on my blog, may I remind you of a little movie called "must love dogs"......I dare say your 'runaway jury' call was a tad premature?

;)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Thanks re the lego shot, but your sunset takes the cake. Been lacking good sunsets here lately but lots of the Cape wind. That is kind of beautiful in it'w own right

 

Post a Comment

<< Home