Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More Photos!

Here are a few happy snaps from Summer Camp that I was on last week!
Enjoy!

These are the lovely people I had the pleasure of leading with on camp! They are a great bunch of godly people who I look forward to leading with, learning from, and been encouraged by this year! Go team!

And these are the crazy bunch of year 9 ladies that I have the pleasure of leading! I am keen to get stuck into the Word with these girls and look forward to seeing them grow further in the love and knowledge of our Lord! Bring it on!
Has there ever been a summer camp without a photo taken on these stairs?!

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger JT said...

Well, if you've got nothing on, there's no reson why you couldn't come with us?! It'd be easy enough to meet you there?..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home