Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Im just about to head off on the next camp, this time Summer Camp down at Port Hacking with TC!

As someone involved in youth ministry, one of the other things that struck me at Summer School this year was hearing how few countries have no one to lead and minister to their youth and children.
What an amazing blessing it is to have such a big youth group and a camp like this one where the kids can enjoy fellowship together and grow in love and knowledge of our Lord! And what a priviledge it is to be apart of His work in this!

Please pray for myself and the rest of the leadership team this week. And of course, for the kids.
May hearts be changed and the Lord glorified in all we do!

Ok, off I go...

(Oh, saw 'The Blood Diamond' last night. Amazing. So much to be said. See it!)

3 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger David said...

Hey there...thanks for your post. Comments are always welcome! I have ordered the MP's of the Summer School talks, so I will get to listen to the talk that you are speaking of.

Have fun at camp- its an important work you are doing.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger David said...

I meant to say I ordered MP3's...not MP's...the members of parliament didn't know what I was on about!

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha dont worry dave, i did manage to figure it out...ya know, not seeing many MPs at katoomba and all...

I plan to get my hands on some copies and hear the rest of the series too!
hope u enjoy! let us know your thoughts!
And thanks for dropping in by the way :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home