Thursday, December 14, 2006

Inspiring!

More words from Through Gates of Splendor:

"I would gladly give my life for that tribe if only to see an assembly of those proud, clever, smart people gathering around a table to honour the Son - gladly, gladly, gladly! What more could be given to a life?"

Pete Fleming
(p.26)


"I have one desire now - to live a life of reckless abandon for the Lord, putting all my energy and strength into it. Maybe He'll send me someplace where the name of Jesus Christ is unkown. Jim, I'm taking the Lord at His word, and I'm trusting Him to prove His Word. It's kind of like putting all your eggs in one basket, but we've already put our trust in Him for salvation, so why not do it as far as our life is concerned? If there's nothing to this business of eternal life we might as well lose everything in one crack and throw our present life away with our life hereafter. But if there is something to it, then everything else the Lord says must hold true likewise."

Ed McCully
(p.42-43)


"we've already put our trust in Him for salvation, so why not do it as far as our life is concerned?" I Love that quote! So, So true!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home