Monday, November 13, 2006

Another one bites the dust...

Not at all to detract from the previous posts celebration of U2's brilliance, but I'd just like to share with you all that I just had my exam....
the LAST ONE OF MY DEGREE!!!
whooohoooooo

crazy! thats it! all done!
hmm how strange...
but also very exciting!!

What to do now though? Its always strange coming home from something final like that isnt it?! For my readers out there, what did you do the last day of your exams/hsc/degree?

For me today, seeing as I'm still sick, its raining, and im lacking a lot of energy, I have a date catching up with good ol Mr dvd...

6 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha - congratulations Chelsea!

I imagine it's a funny feeling, finishing up for good. I'll let you know when I finish in 10 days!

But until then, the DVDs will need to stay on their shelf... unless I get bored... and start procrastinating... like I am now...

Time for lunch.

Walshy

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Douganator said...

Your name pops up regularly but i've never met you... Christ church can be a big ugly place ey :)... neways i thought i'd make it known that your presence has transcended you and your name has invaded my crazy world and therefore i felt the urge to make the first move and connect with this faceless name that brandishes itself about.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger JT said...

Congratulations - how cool is that!??

Wow nothing to do but go to the beach, must be touhg ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon.

JT

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys :)

Walshy - hang in there dude, not long then you too can smell the sweet freedom..


Doug - thanks for dropping in and saying hi! always nice to have visitors! come say hi at church sometime if you like!


JT - thanks dude! Its very strange thought but very cool!
the weather may not be great for the beach yet, but there are always movies and books...ahh tis tough you're right, dont know how i'll cope!
We should catch up when your exams are done hey...
hope they are going well!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Justin said...

sweeeeeet

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Chelsea Taylor said...

oh yeah the newsagents where its at I here...see u there missy hey?! ;) haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home