Saturday, October 28, 2006

This afternoon I enjoyed lunch at the Bathers' Cafe in Balmoral with my family. With two more birthdays happening during the week, my grandfather still here from NZ, and my brother up from melbourne, this was a great opportunity to get together. Although I admit the food was a little disappointing, the location was spectacular - I dont think I've ever seen Balmoral look this beauitfully clear...and almost tropical with white sands and clear blue water! It was beauitful! I love the beach!
Afterwards we headed to New Orleans cafe for some coffee and cake...oh so tastey!
Anyway, because I should be writing essays, here are some pics! Enjoy!
Above: Poppa, me and my brother, Ryan.
Update: approximately 16 days til I finish my degree! Crazy!
And tomorrow is the final TC for the girls I am leading - then they move up to Senior High! We have an exciting morning planned for them - complete with special yr 9 breakie - but its going to be a little weird when they move up! I am going to miss them alot when I finish leading them this year!
But, for those who know the details of what I have been trying to decide over the last few months - I have decided to keep leading TC for another two years!! So, I say bye to one group and welcome another!
Exciting but sad too - crazy times!
...I can do anything through Him who gives me strength....

3 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Justin said...

We used to like the mussels at that cafe.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Ray said...

I love the New Orleans, what a great cafe! That Philippians verse is my very favourite bible verse, it's so versatile - you can use it in any circumstance.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Chelsea Taylor said...

haha nice jman, maybe i will try them next time...


hicko, I totally agree with you - on both the cafe and the verse!
I do love the verse tho, such a good reminder we never get tired of needing to hear...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home