Sunday, October 22, 2006

Twenty One!

Yesterday was my 21st Birthday!!

I'd just like to say that I am blessed with some great friends and a great family!
Although being the birthday girl at the party means you dont get to chat to everyone nearly as much as you'd like, I am so incredibly thankful that I was able to celebrate with so many good friends, my loving parents and brother, and grandfather who is here from NZ!!

Rebbi, Pappy and Sarah deserve a special mention for their wonderful speech...which was actually a song they performed for me! I promise im not being biased, i think it actually was the best 21st speech i've ever seen! They are amazingly talented people. And it made me feel so special! I've always wanted a song to be written for me,...

Photos from the day will come later on (so be checking for their arrival), but a special mention must also go to the amazing Tim Goldsmith who so very kindly took pics for me! You rock dude! Thank you!

Anyway, it was a great birthday!
My Bible Study girls even spoilt me friday night with presents and cake and lots of excitment! Here is a pic of them:And saturday was topped off with cocktails at Orbit bar, looking over the beautiful Sydney Harbour.

Another year older!
Thank you to all who played a part in the day, but also in my life! I feel so incredibly blessed!

Meanwhile, I will leave you with something much more insightful and important to consider:
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." (2 Tim 1:7)
I dont know about you, but when I read that I am challenged to think about how i am to live in response...

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Great to hear, Chels. HB!

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easy to write a good speech when you have good inspiration :)
Paps! x

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home