Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cheering up

So I've been sick on and off for about 3 weeks now. Just when I was getting over the last thing I got hit with something completely different! I know there are much worse situations I could be in right now, but if you are the praying kind Id really appreciate prayer right now - I am sick of sickness and feeling so run down. I cant afford keep going this way with all the things coming up in the next few weeks and months.

Thankfully, though, I received a few photos today that cheered me up alot!
The first is of my cousin Rhys and his wife Tarsh's little boy Jack. He turned 1 not long ago, and I still havent met him, but I love getting updates from over the water! Isnt he adorable?! He's grown so much! This pic made me smile!

The second lot I got sent from my Bible study girls. They are shots of them at the Helen Ball (basically a formal we have for Senior High at CCSI).

My Bible study!

Me and two girls from my Bible study.

Speaking of my Bible study...last night was another great night with them. I was greatly encouraged to hear what some of them have been reading in their personal time with God recently. And we got through the study and they seemed to get it all as we talked about perseverance in the Christain faith, the goal we are waiting for and what we do while we wait. Was good times! Praise God for the way He is working in these girls!

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Chels cool pics

Didn't realise you'd been sick. I am the praying type :)

p.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks phil :)

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Ray said...

Chelsea I can can sympathise with you - I hate being sick, in fact I am not a very good sick person. Pray that you have recovered.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks ray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home