Thursday, December 01, 2005

The good, the bad, and the better


9am my alarm goes off. Its holidays, so this aint too bad.
I decide exercise is in order, and head off around the local streets. As I walked I continually saw the beauty of the Lord's creation - His skillful craftsmanship in a single pink rose against a wall of green; the way the light flows through leaves, lighting them up in a way that is indescribable. And thus, I returned home only to grab my camera and to follow the exact same path, capturing those moments while they lasted! I could not let them go to waste!
A good way to start the day I have to admit!

The evening that followed provided a similar sense of joy.
A group of us headed to Balmoral beach for some dinner and fun times. A great way to celebrate the December 1st - the start of summer! We were not disappointed.
A drop of wine, F'N Cs (otherwise known as fish and chips), beautiful scenery, nice weather, good company, good laughs...and even a little fun with the camera (the crowd were willing!).
A good night indeed!

My day went from good to bad to awesome -
Thanks guys!

(If you want to see a few more of the pics click on the flicker)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home