Saturday, November 05, 2005

Two Guys, A Girl, and a Bondi Cafe

A rainy Saturday morning. A Sydney Beach. A team of cameras. A bunch of sculptures. And a few servings of Eggs Benedict.

Tim greeted Craig and I at 5:30am. With a can of V in hand we were ready for action, not to be disheartened by the sun's decision to remain behind the rain clouds.
As the rain continued to come and go, our cameras came in and out, and several images were captured. While I still have a lot to learn about my camera, Tim's expertise and numerous accessories
wet my appetite for more. The enjoyable morning was topped off with a tastey hot breakie of what else but eggs benedict...(don't worry guys I won't mention that you both had a second breakfast!)

Below are a sample of what I managed to capture.

Thanks for the good times guys.
Looking forward to getting out there again....maybe with a sunrise next time...

God bless,
Chels

Hey there neighbour!

Tim and Craig in action.

Craig in a cage! - It just had to be done!


Boys will be boys...

Sleep is good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home