Sunday, October 16, 2005

Its all about the wordplay

Time for another update:

Tunes: Jason Mraz 'Waiting for my Rocket to Come'
Yes, I am continuing my music education, and so far, I like it! Still working out the favs, but lets just say its all about the wordplay...

Latest viewing: Last night I saw In my Father's Den for the second time. Ok, so its not a film to bring many laughs. But it is a beautiful film. Not only is the NZ landscape in which this film is set and filmed beautiful, but there are a few treasured scenes in which two friends enjoy the beauty of life - what could be more enjoyable than running through the rain and throwing mud at each other?! We see a joy in friendship that can be so coldly contrasted to the rest of the film. But i shall not spoil it for you all, as i recommend you definately pick this one out the next time you are walking those aisles of the local video store, lost and without inspiration.

Keepin me busy: Now, I would like to say my essays are the answer to this one. But sadly, this is not the case. While this weekend was not without productivity, my newly arrived camera was calling and all uni work was put on hold while the creative juices flowed and experimentation with my new toy took over.
Oh so good!

I will therefore be posting some more pics soon!

For now, it is back to the books.....

or possibly the camera....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home