Thursday, September 15, 2005

4 Generations


I love this photo for two reasons:
Firstly, Jack has already grown so much and just looks so cute in his little winnie the pooh socks!
Secondly, this photo shows 4 generations of Burtons (my mum's side of the family) - my grandfather, my uncle, and my cousin, Rhys, holding his baby son, Jack!

A special moment I should think.
And one I am sad my Nana was not able to witness.


Meanwhile, back on the home front, I handed in my 40hr Famine money this week. $141. It may not seem that much to us, but this is exciting stuff because that much money can feed 6 hungry kids - thats right, six! - for at least 4 months!

So, thank you to all who gave generously to this cause! You have made a difference!

God bless,
Chelsea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home