Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Scripture Picture

I havent taken as many photos as I would have liked recently.
I miss it.
So here are a couple i just took of the clear crisp winter day we have today, one of those days that looks absolutely beautiful.....but when you go out in it you realise is also absolutely freezing!!
Anyway, enjoy...
And if you like taking photos, let me know and ill go take some with you!
Meanwhile, I took my first ever scripture class today.
I was so nervous - for 3 reasons:
- I got the material last night so hadnt read anything til this morning!
- I have never taught this age group -yr 4 kids - im used to high school or k-2, so i wasnt really sure what to expect.
- My first week ever of scripture classes was last week when i was just helping, taking a class is a little different!

BUT
It was great!!
I was once again humbled and reminded that i dont actually need to worry so much about these things, God is in control.
What a great way to spend a morning - teaching kids about the love of God, and God who wants to know them and has made Himself known to us.
I enjoyed it and it was a good experience. And i think the kids learnt something too! yay!
I feel like I can handle anything this day throws at me now that Ive tackled a bunch of yr 4 kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home