Saturday, June 09, 2007

Joy

So after a couple of epic posts which are probably just too long for people to bother reading, I thought I would simply let you know what things brought me joy over this last week...

1. JT.
Ok, so really thats all I need to say. But I will add that he rocks muchly and that God is very good for blessing me with him!2. NJ - the other man in my life...
This is the one yr old I nanny on tuesdays. After a break of 3 weeks while he was away with his family, we're back and better than ever... He seemed to remember me (ie was happy to see me!) and is loving his new favourite skill of crawling! Oh how this child brings me joy. His little smile and giggle are just so contagious!3. Helping with Scripture at St Ives Primary
This was the first week I had done it, and though some of the kids were a bit of a handful, its just such a joy to see some of them engaging with the story and remembering what they learn about Jesus! It was extremely humbling being reminded that God is at work in kids as young as 4 and 5 yrs old. Yes, we far too often put limits on God, when in fact He is utterly limitless and able to do things completely beyond our imagination!
"Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit." Psalm 147:8

4. Being tucked up inside hearing the rain and wind outside!
I love that feeling, especially when you are in a nice warm bed! But what was coolest last night as the rain tumbled down was remembering that while this weather was absolutely crazy, God was completely in control of it! Just awesome!

Praise God for the many and wonderful ways He blesses us every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home