Saturday, August 13, 2005

the wait is over!

This sunny yet slightly chilly saturday morning saw Anne and I head off into the city for a bit of shopping!
As we crossed the bridge we admired the famous view of the harbour, sparkling in the sunlight and we then wandered around Pitt street in and out of shops, enjoying catching up along the way.

The highlight of the day however was the purchase of a long awaited album! Yes, Ryan Adams 'Gold' has now joined my collection!
The sense of completion is amazing!

Quote of the moment: "There aint no way I'll ever stop from lovin you now"


Meanwhile, at this point in time I am still waiting for another form of completion. Last night at 8pm I embarked on a journey into the unknown. That of the 40hr Famine. I have reached the 22nd hour, with the help of a lot of water, two Werther's Originals, and a much appreciated cup of tea!
Bring on the next 20 hours I say!


CG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home